The UK is currently experiencing a public health emergency as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As such, it is critical that our businesses take a range of measures/steps to keep everyone safe:
- Ensuring both customers and our staff who feel unwell stay at home and do not come to the boat.
- Temperature check using non-contact infrared thermometer
- Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning. The boat will be totally disinfected after each cruise, hand rails, seats, tables, chairs, toilets etc.
- Reducing the number of people each person has contact with on board.
- Keeping a temporary record of your customers and visitors for 21 days.
- We will only be accepting bookings of one group bubble (including support bubbles) , for example not taking individual bookings i.e couples ect and putting individual couples together
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.