As of the 17th May 2021 following the Government announcements, we hope to be fully open with no restrictions however if this changes or is amended we will follow the guidance.
If we have to cancel, we guarantee a speedy and smooth refund, so you can book with confidence. T&Cs apply.
The UK is currently experiencing a public health emergency as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As such, it is critical that our businesses take a range of measures/steps to keep everyone safe:
- Ensuring both customers and our staff who feel unwell stay at home and do not come to the boat.
- Temperature check using non-contact infrared thermometer
- Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning. The boat will be totally disinfected after each cruise, hand rails, seats, tables, chairs, toilets etc.
- Hand sanitising points
- Strict health and safety standards adhered to
- Staff fully trained on current standards
- Reducing the number of people each person has contact with on board.
- Keeping a temporary record of your customers and visitors for 21 days.
- Upon arrival we would like customers to use the hand sanitiser at the door
- Face masks are now required for all customers.
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.